Comment on page
Connecting to Amazon Seller Central Accounts
How to connect your Amazon Seller Central account to Autopilot
Settings Page > Data Services module
- In the Data Services section of the Settings page, choose the Amazon Seller Central service for the relevant region and click Connect to enter the account authentication process via your Amazon Seller Central account
Please ensure you that you sign-in to the correct Amazon Seller Central account and have the access level required for authenticating with third party services (ideally Admin Access)
- In order to receive the full scope of data insights from Amazon Seller Central now or in the future (for example for inventory related alerts, product listing recommendations, financial data), we highly recommend selecting the Full Operations Assistant Scope
- If you only wish to connect the more limited financial data from Seller Central (e.g. for a Profit & Loss statement and Brand Valuation use-cases), you can click on More options and select the Basic Financial Reporting Scope option
- Once you click on Connect, you will be redirected to the Amazon Seller Central login page or directly to your account if you are already signed-in
- The overview of data to be accessed by Autopilot will be listed, reflecting the scope chosen in step 2
- The consent page will ask you to grant Autopilot access to the data by clicking on Confirm
Please Note: although viewing and editing rights are requested, Autopilot only uses the ability to view data and reports - no data or functionality is edited on the Seller Central account. This represents the minimum functionality offered by Amazon to request the required scope of data and reports.
Seller Settings Page > Data Services with connection to 1 Amazon Advertising Account and 1 Amazon Seller Central account
- Upon successful authentication, the relevant Amazon Seller Central account will appear in the Data Services section of the Settings page as shown below
- You can use the Selling Partner ID listed in the card to double-check that you connected the correct account
- The marketplaces (countries) that are part of the Amazon Seller Central connection are also listed as shown below
- Autopilot can now access Amazon Selling Partner API for the listed Amazon Seller Central account in order to generate brand performance insights
Amazon sellers active in the Europe & India and North America regions only have to authenticate once per region to enable access to all country marketplaces in the respective regions. As shown in the screenshot above, there is only 1 account connection for all European marketplaces that the seller is active in.
Amazon sellers active in the Far East, however, have to connect each country marketplace individually to gain access to them (e.g. complete the separate authentication flows for Japan & Australia, with each connection listed separately on the settings page).